Social Joy: A Quick, Easy Guide to Social Media for Authors, Artists, and Other Creative Types Who Hate Marketing
Do you hate sales and marketing? If you’re an artist or author, usually the answer is a resounding “Yes!” But, without marketing, how do you get the word out about your work? That’s where Social Media comes in.
Social Media can be the greatest, and yet the most confusing communication tool authors and artists will ever use. With this guide you will understand:
– What Social Media is and why it’s important
– Which Social Media platforms will make you the most successful immediately
– Four secret tools that will unlock your customer’s minds
– Advanced keys to Social Media and business prosperity
– What to do if your efforts don’t seem to yield results
– The power of true fans and how to find them
If you’ve ever wanted to know how to use the remarkable power of Social Media in your own artistic enterprise, this is the book for you. You will learn how Social Media works, why it’s crucial, and most importantly how to use the social web to increase your sales, finding those all important collectors and fans.
“Social Joy is a book that lives up to its title. It was a quick and easy read… Thanks Josh. People want a relationship and not to just be someone’s next sale. Kilen accomplishes this in Social Joy.”
– Dawn Whitmore
Social Joy: A Quick, Easy Guide to Social Media | $4.99Buy The eBook Now!
ORBuy the Paperback!